ADSM-L

Re: REAL TIME STATS

2004-12-04 08:40:51
Subject: Re: REAL TIME STATS
From: "Cain, Jason (Corporate)" <Jason.Cain AT CONAGRAFOODS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 07:33:38 -0600
Are you running SQL statement against the DB,  what kind of data are you
actually pulling, and from what tables.  I can get real time stats from
sessions currently running from the sessions table, but that is as far as I
have gotten.  We are looking for a way to get real time stats on disk util.,
and bytes backed up per 30 min for an overall TSM healthcheck.

Jason