ADSM-L

Re: SQL Help

2004-12-01 13:30:40
Subject: Re: SQL Help
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:20:20 -0700
Wanda,

Actually it "works", but doesn't "work" when I plug it into the statement
shown in the post to which I responded, I get results (not an error), but
they are definitely goofy.

I'll report back if I find anything more substantive on this subject, but
I suspect that it may not be possible to do (at least easily) what is
being asked.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 12/01/2004
10:39:49: