ADSM-L

Re: Admin command line problem

2004-12-01 08:20:50
Subject: Re: Admin command line problem
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 06:20:31 -0700
The admin CLI -DATAONLY option is platform neutral. Thus it doesn't matter
on which OS you run the admin; it should work.

Check your enUS/dsmclientV3.cat file and make sure it's modification time
matches that of the dsmadmc module.

If you continue to have trouble with this option, contact IBM technical
support.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 12/01/2004
02:29:55: