ADSM-L

Read Only Script

2004-11-30 15:10:34
Subject: Read Only Script
From: "Meadows, Andrew" <AMeadows AT BMI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:10:12 -0600
I am attempting to create a script with little success for taking our
LTO tapes that are in read only status and moving the data to other
tapes in the same storage pool, then sending an e mail to a human for
the tape to be removed from the library. Does anyone currently have a
script that does this? An internet search has proved unfruitful and
multiple attempts on my part have proved so as well.
I have TSM Server version 5.2.1.1 and the OS is AIX 5.1.
Thanks,
Andrew

immediately.

Thank you.