ADSM-L

Re: TSM and SATA Disk Pools

2004-11-25 08:26:23
Subject: Re: TSM and SATA Disk Pools
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 08:26:13 -0500
>> If anyone here has an inroad to whomever administers this mailing list,
>> an intervention would be most welcome.
>
>Richard?
>
>Cheers,
>Henk ten Have (a typical "Calling a Richard"...;)

What?...it's not my fault...I was out of the room when it happened, whatever it
was.

The List administrator (Martha McConaghy) can be reached via the List's official
web page, http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?adsm-l .

Given the size of the Monthly FAQ, I would suggest either making it available
through a web site, or splitting the mailing up into several parts, as some
other FAQ distributions do.

   Richard Sims   in the Pilgrims state (where they landed at Provincetown, on
                  the tip of Cape Cod, only later moving on to Plymouth)