ADSM-L

Re: select node summary

2004-11-19 09:53:55
Subject: Re: select node summary
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 07:53:35 -0700
Off-hand, I am not sure why you don't see them. Try searching the table
with less restrictive criteria and see what entries exist. For example,

   select * from summary where entity='BLAH'

where BLAH is the name of one of your TDP nodes.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
11/18/2004 14:00
Please respond to
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: select node summary

Thanks Andy!  It worked like a charm!  I do not mean to sound ignorant,
but
why do I not see the TDP backups for these servers within this summary?
They are TDP for domino backups, but I guess I just assumed they would be
included within this table?  Thanks!

********************************
Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems
Work:(717)302-6603
Fax:(717)302-5974
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com
********************************

             "Andrew Raibeck"
             <storman AT US DOT IBM.C
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Re: select node summary

             11/18/2004 01:50
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

I think you are looking more for something like this:

select entity as node_name,
      date(start_time) as date,
      cast(activity as varchar(10)) as activity,
      time(start_time) as start,
      time(end_time) as end,
      cast((bytes/1000000) as decimal(6,0)) as megabytes,
      cast(affected as decimal(7,0)) as "files successful"
   from summary
   where date(start_time)='2004-11-12' and
      activity='BACKUP' and
      entity like 'LN%'
   order by entity

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/18/2004
10:52:40: