ADSM-L

Re: dsmsched.log , reporting

2004-11-17 18:04:31
Subject: Re: dsmsched.log , reporting
From: CORP Rick Willmore <RWillmore AT RSAC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:04:07 -0800
What I just found on a website.  Thanks for the tips .. that helped me in my
search.

http://www.lascon.co.uk/d005104.htm

How did last nights backups go?
  select Entity,Successful,Bytes,Examined,Affected,Failed
  from summary
  where activity='BACKUP'
   and cast((current_timestamp-start_time)hours
   as decimal(8,0)) < 24
  order by Entity'

To convert this to an exception report, add

  and failed>0

at the end of the 'where' statement

R.