ADSM-L

Re: Return code -1073741510

2004-11-17 14:04:33
Subject: Re: Return code -1073741510
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:04:02 -0700
I would recommend checking the client logs, as Richard has already
suggested. Check your batch file too; what is it doing? Does it redirect
the output from the backup to another file? If so, check that file for any
error messages.

Also check the TSM server activitiy log from the time the client tried to
start the backup through the time it ended. See if there is anything going
on on the server that might account for the trouble.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/17/2004
10:16:13: