ADSM-L

Re: TSM server 5.2.3.4 removed from ftp site

2004-11-16 23:48:51
Subject: Re: TSM server 5.2.3.4 removed from ftp site
From: Joerg Pohlmann <jpohlman AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:47:28 -0800
Thanks Andy. Do you have an ETA for 5.2.3.5 on the ftp site?

Joerg Pohlmann
604-535-0452

Andrew Raibeck <storman AT us.ibm DOT com>
2004-11-16 20:18
Please respond to
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: TSM server 5.2.3.4 removed from ftp site

See my recent post (almost concurrent with your question) re: the
LOCKCYCLE02 problem.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/16/2004
21:15:10: