ADSM-L

Re: howto get more mountpoints

2004-11-16 10:26:18
Subject: Re: howto get more mountpoints
From: Luc Beaudoin <lbeaudoi AT IS.JGH.MCGILL DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:25:51 -0500
Hi,
I just had that problem this morning with my IBM3583 library

I did the command Q DRIVE .. and all drives were on-line ..
Then I went in the  WEB TSM ADMIN GUI
        - object view , server storage , tape path
        - then select each drive and look if the ONLINE = yes .. if not go
in the drop donw menu and select UPDATE DRIVE PATH ... online=yes

Good luck

Luc

Mark Strasheim <ms AT DEFINITIV-BA DOT DE>