ADSM-L

how do i make a schedule to restore on a saturday, on a weekly ba sis directories backed up from the saturdays before

2004-11-09 23:54:47
Subject: how do i make a schedule to restore on a saturday, on a weekly ba sis directories backed up from the saturdays before
From: "Yuhico, Alexandra" <alexandra.yuhico AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:57:08 +1100
Guys,

I know that there is an option for to do this on a schedule but here's the
difficulty.

The directories and files I need to restore reside on NT clustered servers
over 2 drives (drive R owned by cluster 1 and drive S owned by cluster 2 )
and they want me to restore it to a whole different server, called the DR
server.

Anyone ever done this?

Do I make 2 different schedules for each cluster?  How do I tell it to
restore from the previous Saturday?

Ta,
Alexandra

This e-mail is privileged and may contain confidential information intended
only for the person(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail
in error, please notify the addressee immediately by telephone or return
e-mail. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer
virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is
virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from
any virus transmitted.