ADSM-L

Re: [Fwd: TDP for Lotus -- Right Policy]

2004-11-05 13:24:32
Subject: Re: [Fwd: TDP for Lotus -- Right Policy]
From: Sandra <sadi AT SUPER.NET DOT PK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 23:32:38 +0500
STRANGE THING HAPPENEING !!!!!!!!!

I was taking selective backups of all the database, not using /loggedonly.

Now I started to take incremental backups of the system using the sample file
provided
with TDP lotus installation. I deleted the filespace from server to start
afresh in
backups ofLotus.

Now when i start the backup as scheduler... the return code is 1, and the
backup fails
without initiating the backup?

Whats happeneing here?????? when i started the incremental using GUI.. it
worked fine.

There is something that I want you to know:

I have a schedule that runs on port 1502 for system backup with one dsm.opt file
located in baclient folder .. the same port  for the nodename is specified on
server..
scheduler restarted..

The second is 1503 that uses dsm.opt located in domino directory using different
nodename, server and schedule updated to use dsm.opt file in this directory with
appropriate port number.

The third one uses dsm-me.opt in schedule and uses different nodename for month
end
backups.

Kind Regards,
Sandra