ADSM-L

Re: Retention policy -- quick one!

2004-11-04 15:10:50
Subject: Re: Retention policy -- quick one!
From: Curtis Stewart <Curtis.Stewart AT LAWSON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:10:35 -0600
How about this?

nolimit nolimit retextra=1095 retonly=1095

check the output of "help defince co"

curtis.stewart AT lawson DOT com

Sandra <sadi AT SUPER.NET DOT PK>
11/04/2004 02:03 PM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Retention policy -- quick one!

ok lets put it this way .. what do i configure to keep my data view able
and restore able after 3 years. I am clear about number of versions to
keep,
but for the number of years .. what do i configure? ?? I am confused !!

Sandra!

CORP Rick Willmore wrote:

> Depends on how often you back this up.  I believe you can keep as many
versions as you want depending on how often the file changes or is backed
up.