ADSM-L

Re: how to configure Scheduler for daily incremental backup??

2004-11-03 17:24:25
Subject: Re: how to configure Scheduler for daily incremental backup??
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 16:24:12 -0600
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On
Behalf Of chithirai selvan
>Scheduler for
>Full backup is working fine. i want to intiate daily
>incremental backup.
>i'm GUI everytime to initiate daily incremental backup.

Mr. Selvan, it appears from your message that you really don't know much
about TSM, since you are asking about one of its core functionalities.

You really need to spend some time reading the TSM manuals at
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd/td/tdprodlist.html#S and some of
the TSM-centric  Redbooks from www.redbooks.ibm.com. You will get a lot
more out of people's responses when you gain a basic understanding of
how the product works.

May I suggest you first look over the technical overview of TSM at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpapers/pdfs/redp0044.pdf?

Berbee Information Networks
Office 262.521.5627