ADSM-L

Re: Windows TSM server Crash

2004-11-03 10:56:46
Subject: Re: Windows TSM server Crash
From: Luc Beaudoin <lbeaudoi AT IS.JGH.MCGILL DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 10:56:07 -0500
Thanks Mark ...

That is exactly what I'm doing now ... in my lab
I still don't know where to start ... my TSM server is down, I formatted
it ... installed  win2k OS ...

Now .. what are the steps ... re-install TSM server, ???? I dont have a
clue ..
 I tested (and documented) windows server restore, SQL servers DB restore
... Domain controller restore ... NOW I'm stuck with TSM server
restore....

thanks again

Luc

"Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>