ADSM-L

Re: TSM database Mode

2004-11-02 09:32:19
Subject: Re: TSM database Mode
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 07:31:48 -0700
If you do not know the answer to this question, then I cannot urge you
strongly enough to read the chapter in the Admin Guide on "Protecting and
Recovering your Server".

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/02/2004
07:25:14: