ADSM-L

Re: TSM database crash on my Windows TSM server

2004-11-01 15:19:54
Subject: Re: TSM database crash on my Windows TSM server
From: chithirai selvan <vimal_surender AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:19:23 -0800
yes i done the same but it giving me error message
saying the dbvolume not found  but i checkd in the
same dbvolume in the volume into library is present in
library.

:(
plz guide me ..i'm really desperate ..

my question is how to restore database backup now this
is the first time i'm doing it..

even my recovery log is nearing 98% .how to go about

chithirai selvan.R