ADSM-L

Re: TSM on AS/400

2004-10-29 13:14:37
Subject: Re: TSM on AS/400
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:14:13 -0400
Rachel,

Did you try running this manully from a "green screen"?
What output are you seeing when you run "domdsmc"?
What do you mean by queuing? Is your backup hanging or is it failing?

If you can't get this working, you may want to place
a call with IBM support.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/29/2004
11:38:23 AM: