ADSM-L

Re: ANE4018E : file name too long on AIX

2004-10-29 08:49:24
Subject: Re: ANE4018E : file name too long on AIX
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:48:57 +0200
Hi Richard,

First of all, thanks for your response !
Now concerning the tests your asked me to perform :
1) ls -aldx did not show anything abnormal -> only regular files, no
links
2) selective backup : was successful !

To test further, I even tried to create a new file under that directory
and to run an incremental backup : here again, no problem ...
It looks like that problem can't be reproduced, or that it appears only
during scheduled backups ...
I'm going to wait until tomorrow (or better said Monday, as the W.E. is
near), to see if this happens again, and react in consequence of the
results ...

Cheers.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******