ADSM-L

Re: ANS1076E

2004-10-26 17:58:13
Subject: Re: ANS1076E
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:58:00 -0600
Backup and archive operations can accept multiple file specifications for
backup. For example:

   dsmc selective filespec1 filespec2 filespec3

If any of the filespec in the list do not exist, you will get ANS1076E.
Therefore you should carefully examine the file specifications on your
backup or archive operation and make sure that they are correct, and that
the specifications exist.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/26/2004
10:49:45: