ADSM-L

Re: space utilization

2004-10-26 17:47:11
Subject: Re: space utilization
From: Etienne Brodeur <ebrodeur AT SERTI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:46:27 -0400
I am very bad at SQL statements, but I do it this way:

select sum(total_mb) from auditocc where node_name='node1' or node_name='
node2' or node_name...

Just select which nodes you want to add to the total.

Etienne Brodeur
Coordonnateur Technique - Technical Coordinator
Serti Informatique Inc.
Tel.:  (514) 493-1909 Fax: (514) 493-3575
http://www.serti.com

Luc Beaudoin <lbeaudoi AT IS.JGH.MCGILL DOT CA>
26/10/2004 11:52 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
space utilization

Hi all

I need to create reports for space utilization

I need to know how many space use all my sql databases .. do I need to add
all of them one by one.. node by node ???

I need to know how many space use all my windows nodes ,, Domino nodes ...
Sql nodes ... is there a easier way than add them one by one

thanks
Luc