ADSM-L

Re: extend primary diskstorage pool on SSA-disks in TSM 5.1.8 [Virus checked]

2004-10-26 09:54:44
Subject: Re: extend primary diskstorage pool on SSA-disks in TSM 5.1.8 [Virus checked]
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:53:31 +0200
Frank,

The procedure to define disk based volumes has not changed, so you're
right !
You could eventually get a rid of the "dsmfmt blah ....." step while
using : "define volume <stgpool_name> <path> formatsize=xxx"    xxx
being the size in MB you want for your volume.
Hope this helped ...
Cheers.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******