ADSM-L

Re: Restore a Lotus Domino via TSM

2004-10-26 08:35:08
Subject: Re: Restore a Lotus Domino via TSM
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:34:57 -0400
Nick,

Was this a restore across different Domino servers?
What was the version of the Domino server that you took
the backup on and what was the version that you are
performing the restore on?
Was this a restore across different OS platforms?
Was this a logged database? Did you apply logs to the
database after it was restored?
Have you tried other database restores? Does this occur
with all databases that you restore?
Do I understand correctly that the restore worked successfully
but when you opened the database with Notes it failed?

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/25/2004
10:37:14 AM: