ADSM-L

Re: Conversion to 3592 tapes...

2004-10-21 16:46:08
Subject: Re: Conversion to 3592 tapes...
From: Andy Carlson <andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:45:18 -0500
I know this is a little late, but here is what we did.  I changed from
copying my primary pool from 9840's to 3592.  I then let attrition
whittle down the 9840 pool until such time as I thought the copy might
get done in a reasonable amount of time, then did a copy and deleted the
rest of the 9840 pool.