ADSM-L

Help on using multiple options in a client schedule

2004-10-21 13:57:05
Subject: Help on using multiple options in a client schedule
From: Steve Schaub <Steve.Schaub AT HAWORTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:26:12 -0400
TSM server 5.2.2.5
I'm trying to test out a client schedule for a set of windows clients
that uses an alternate dsm.opt that I have created, and also bypasses
the normal journal type of incremental that runs daily.

I just cant seem to get the syntax correct when I try them both (either
one works by itself).  I'm sure it's just a matter of putting the quotes
in the right place, but I need some help here.

Basically I want to use these 2 options:
   -nojournal
   -optfile="c:/program files/tivoli/tsm/baclient/dsmweekly.opt"

Any advice on exactly how to put this into the web gui so it works would
be much appreciated!

Steve Schaub
Storage Systems Engineer II
Haworth, Inc
616-393-1457 (desk)
616-886-8821 (cell)
Steve.Schaub AT Haworth DOT com
"Trials are inevitable.  We can curse them and grow bitter, or harvest
them and grow stronger"