ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli Product Manuals

2004-10-21 10:27:05
Subject: Re: Tivoli Product Manuals
From: Kathleen Hallahan <Kathleen_Hallahan AT FREDDIEMAC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:26:07 -0400
The final destination may not have changed...but the steps to get there
sure did.

I'm glad you asked this question, Dale; I'd found another location
(http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/index.jsp) but it
doesn't have manuals for the different versions.  We have plenty of stuff
not at 5.2 yet...

Kathleen

             "Stapleton, Mark"
             <mark.stapleton@B
             ERBEE.COM>                                                 To
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Re: Tivoli Product Manuals

             10/21/2004 09:13
             AM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On
Behalf Of Dale Jolliff
>I just went to the IBM/Tivoli website to get a copy of a
>manual, and the location where I used to find all the product
>manuals in one place is no longer there.
>
>Has IBM once again improved the website into uselessness?
>
>Anyone know how to find the link with the Indexed product manuals?

Same as it's always been:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd/td/tdprodlist.html

Berbee Information Networks
Office 262.521.5627