ADSM-L

Re: Emergency - Domino TDP backup won't die - need help

2004-10-20 10:47:26
Subject: Re: Emergency - Domino TDP backup won't die - need help
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:46:02 -0400
I guess I should have expanded my statment that we tried various "kill"
processes *AFTER* we tried the basic taskmanager stopping of the process.
TaskManager "end process" did not work !.

Shannon Bach <SBach AT MGE DOT COM>
10/20/2004 10:23 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Emergency - Domino TDP backup won't die - need help

Go to the windows box where the TDP resides and do a Alt-Ctrl-Delete.

If it's running as an application, endtask on the application name.
If it's running as a service, endtask the service.  I'm not positive of
the service name but it would most likely have dsm* something in it.

Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
10/20/2004 08:54 AM