ADSM-L

web client location restore?

2004-10-20 07:42:39
Subject: web client location restore?
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 07:42:01 -0400
Hello All!

I am trying to  use the web client to issue a restore for a NAS NDMP backup
on a Windows 2000 5.2.2.10 client and an AIX 5.2 TSM 5.2.2.5 server.  I
drilled down to the file that I wanted to restore, but when I go to choose
a specific location for where to restore the file it only allows me to
choose the filespace level.  It doesn't allow me to drill down to a
particular folder.  When I tried to find out what needs to be changed in
order for this to allow a more granular restore, it just stated that the
"parameter's" default is off.  It never told me what parameter would need
to be put in the dsm.opt file in order for a more detailed restore to
occur.  Would anyone happen to know what this parameter might be for a web
client to restore info. to a different folder than the original or the file
system?  Thanks!

Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems