ADSM-L

Re: How to see TSM device driver mapping with TSM server

2004-10-10 16:31:43
Subject: Re: How to see TSM device driver mapping with TSM server
From: Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 16:31:09 -0400
Unless you are installing the Storage Agent, why do you care? If you've
installed the Storage Agent you can run the TSMDLST.EXE utility to get the
MTx.x.x.x -> WWPN mapping. You can then do a 'lscfg -vl rmtx' on AIX to get
the WWPN to match them up. If you've installed the TSM Device Driver, you
can start the TSM Console and click down to the TSM Driver and Device
Information. That gives you the same output, but in  a nice GUI form.

Bill Boyer
"Life is not about how fast you run,
or how high you climb
but how well you bounce." - ??