ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino and Backup Client on one machine

2004-10-08 03:49:06
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino and Backup Client on one machine
From: Chernyaev Sergey <SChernyaev AT BCC DOT RU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:36:40 +0400
Hi,

I have little experience with subj (TDP for Domino and Backup Client on one
machine). I install these things on Windows server. All worked fine. Info I
find in IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Mail 5.1.5 (SC32-9057-00) (TDP for
Domino for Windows).
You need really use 2 different nodenames. First nodename - for TDP, TDP
options writed in ../tsm/client/domino/bin/, second nodename - fo BA,
options for BA client - ../tsm/client/ba/bin/.

Sorry for my bad English

WBR,
        Sergey