ADSM-L

Tape/Copypool poll results.

2004-10-07 12:22:43
Subject: Tape/Copypool poll results.
From: Mark Bertrand <Mark.Bertrand AT USUNWIRED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:20:58 -0500
Out of the 11 responses:

Tape pool averages

6 tapepools

Copy pool averages

4 copypools

Thanks all who responded.

To answer John, my reasoning is that I came into TSM to an already setup
system. I was not around for the initial setup so any changes and new needs
that we have and that I make to the system I make with extreme caution. I
read, use tools, this list, FAQ's and, I like polls. They give me the "feel"
of things that others are doing.

I realize that these are averages and that TSM is very site specific, but in
making changes to an existing system I like to know that what I am
attempting to implement is not "unheard of".

This poll was a success in my eyes. I got the information that I was looking
of, hope it helps others as well.

That's all, thanks.
Mark Bertrand