ADSM-L

Re: select command

2004-10-07 10:14:42
Subject: Re: select command
From: "Smith, Rachel" <Rachel.Smith AT XEROX DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:17:18 +0100
Yes, I already have scripts that do something similar but wanted to have
this running from TSM, not external.

To answer your question, the idea is/was to query volh for database
backups that have been written to today, checkout of library and send
offsite.

Thanks for reply.

        Forum:   ADSM.ORG - ADSM / TSM Mailing List Archive