ADSM-L

Re: Message ANR9613W

2004-10-07 09:59:07
Subject: Re: Message ANR9613W
From: Jim Sporer <james.sporer AT DOIT.WISC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 08:52:34 -0500
Mark,
Thanks for the info.  Yes, I was unable to register licenses after getting
the message.  The 32 to 64 bit stuff is interesting because we did go from
the 32 bit TSM on one machine to 64 bit on the other machine.  I will be
contacting IBM support to see if we can get this resolved.  I'd hate to
mess up my database.
Jim