ADSM-L

Re: queryschedperiod

2004-10-06 12:54:49
Subject: Re: queryschedperiod
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:57:06 -0600
Try adding to your dsm.opt file:

   TRACEFLAGS OPTIONS
   TRACEFILE trace.txm

Then restart the scheduler. Wait a moment, then stop the scheduler. Review
the trace.tsm file and look for "queryschedperiod". What does it show?

What does this output show:

   dsmc q opt "que*"

Would hurt to also run:

   dsmc q systemi

then review the resulting dsminfo.txt file, particulary the dsm.sys and
dsm.opt file contents that are dumped into dsminfo.txt.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/06/2004
09:11:46: