ADSM-L

Re: Please Shred your knowledge

2004-10-06 11:26:57
Subject: Re: Please Shred your knowledge
From: Daniel Sparrman <Daniel.Sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 17:29:23 +0200
Hi Anil

First of all I hope you seriously dont want me to shred my knowledge. :)

Second of all, you dont partition the library under TSM. You partition the
library at the library level. Only libraries that support partitioning can
be partitioned.

What you could do with TSM is assign different volumes to different
storage pools. This would partition your library at a software level.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
-----------------------------------
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 TÄBY
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

Anil Maurya <TSM AT MAURYA DOT US>
2004-10-06 17:25
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Please Shred your knowledge

How you Logically partition library under TSM ?

Thankx