ADSM-L

Re: Deleting backup files/API from Visual Basic

2004-10-05 12:04:44
Subject: Re: Deleting backup files/API from Visual Basic
From: "Matuschak, Brian J" <BMatuschak AT CIBER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 10:04:07 -0600
Matthew:

Thanks for your posts.  Yes, it would be OK to restore existing files but I
don't think there will be a need for scheduled restores.  Also, my client is
going to be creating the management class for the workstations affected by this.

Brian J. Matuschak
Ciber, Inc.
BMatuschak AT ciber DOT com
(425) 284-1319