ADSM-L

Re: TDP SQL restore problem

2004-10-04 17:17:41
Subject: Re: TDP SQL restore problem
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 17:20:00 -0400
David,

It looks like you are seeing APAR IC30018... which is fixed.
That was fixed quite a while ago in version 2.2.1.
You are running 2.2.0. You should obtain Data Protection
for SQL 5.2.1 and try this operation again.
You can also go to www.ibm.com and search for:
   +tdp +sql +restore +alternate
for additional hints and tips for alternate db restores.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/04/2004
03:53:26 PM: