ADSM-L

Re: disaster recovery test

2004-10-04 12:03:38
Subject: Re: disaster recovery test
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 18:05:51 +0200
Ralph,

You should be able to find out on which volume your last DB backup was
done by looking in the volhistory file : there must be a least one entry
with "BACKUPFULL" !
Cheers.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******