ADSM-L

Re: Corrupted LTO CM Index

2004-10-04 04:18:09
Subject: Re: Corrupted LTO CM Index
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GLOBE Center CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:17:13 +0200
Hi, what type of tape is it ? Imation, IBM... ?

When did you get them, 2003 or sooner ?

We have to replace all Imation tapes delivered between 2001 and 2002 !! At
about one third of the tape, we get the tape in r/o by TSM because of EOD
missing and write errors.

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                SD/ESN
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924'35'43   fax +41 (0)21 924'45'89   local
REL-5 01
                mailto:rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

                This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
                and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.