ADSM-L

Re: please help -- DRM -- 3582 Library with 2 drives -- Need assi stance

2004-09-27 14:51:30
Subject: Re: please help -- DRM -- 3582 Library with 2 drives -- Need assi stance
From: CORP Rick Willmore <RWillmore AT RSAC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:45:51 -0700
Thanks for the confirmation Jack.  I have let my DRM stuff run by itself for so
long that I dont remember half that I should.
So that should tell you something about how well the DRM works once its setup..
well enough that you will forget a lot of how you set it up .. either that or I
have a bad memory..hrmm....:(

R.