ADSM-L

TDP for Domino and performance problems

2004-09-27 09:47:41
Subject: TDP for Domino and performance problems
From: Henrik Wahlstedt <shwl AT STATOIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:49:17 +0200
Hi,

Does anyone have some experiense with performance issues during backup with
Win2k TDP for Domino 5.1.5.1, Domino 6.0 (194)? Like 100% CPU and high I/O.
Some usefull hints were to look can be helpfull.

Playing around with buffers and statistics set to yes together with perfmon
gives some information but my results vary too much to give a clear hint of
whats wrong.

(TSM client 5.1.6.6 and AIX TSM server  5.1.9.3)

//Henrik

this message.
Thank you.