ADSM-L

How to handle ANR8376I ?

2004-09-23 16:37:04
Subject: How to handle ANR8376I ?
From: Guenther Bergmann <Guenther_Bergmann AT GBERGMANN DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 22:38:21 +0200
Hi *SMers,

i'm facing a strange problem on one of our TSM Servers. Whenever i
do a QUERY MOUNT, this particular server responds with:

ANR8376I Mount point reserved in device class DLT_1, status:
RESERVED.
ANR8376I Mount point reserved in device class DLT_1, status:
RESERVED.
ANR8334I         2 matches found.

I've read the explanation for ANR8376I, but that did not help a lot.

This output confuses some of the shell scripts i've written to do
daily jobs.

What upsets me most is that other Servers don't issue this message.
All the Servers are either at TSM 5.1.x oder 5.2.2.x. Operating
System is AIX 5.2 on the boxes running TSM 5.2.2.x and AIX 4.3.3 on
the boxes running TSM 5.1.x.

Any help will be appreciated

kind regards

Guenther

--
Guenther Bergmann, Am Kreuzacker 10, 63150 Heusenstamm, Germany
Guenther_Bergmann at gbergmann dot de