ADSM-L

Re: SV: SQL 2000 server restore

2004-09-20 09:40:21
Subject: Re: SV: SQL 2000 server restore
From: Luc Beaudoin <lbeaudoi AT IS.JGH.MCGILL DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:40:52 -0400
Hi all

Thank you Micheal
It's working perfectly

have a nice day

Luc

Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        SV: SQL 2000 server restore

Hi Michael.
This information helps me a lot but I wonder do you know if this command
is also presents in SQL Server 7.0.
And if I understand you correct you this command can rebuild or creates a
new Master Database without a new installation of MS SQL Server?

Best Regards
Christian Svensson