ADSM-L

Question regarding TSM and citrix servers

2004-09-15 11:51:40
Subject: Question regarding TSM and citrix servers
From: Tammy Schellenberg <TSchellenberg AT PROSPERACREDITUNION DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 08:50:53 -0700
Does anyone out there use citrix servers?  Here is the question.

Can I expect any difficulties in backing up a Citrix server with Tivoli?
I have two servers that are serving miscellaneous programs to our users and
they are not generic enough that we can afford not to back them up. Our
Network Manager has asked that I install the Tivoli BA client on these
computers. I thought I would check with as I have been unable to find any
documentation about it on the internet. This may mean that there is no
problem with doing it but I would like to confirm this before doing it.

Tammy Schellenberg
Systems Administrator, MCP
Prospera Credit Union
email: tschellenberg AT prosperacreditunion DOT ca
DID: 604-864-6578

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed.
If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender.

Please note that this financial institution neither accepts nor discloses
confidential member account information via email. This includes password
related inquiries, financial transaction instructions and address changes.