ADSM-L

Re: Optimizing Exchange backup/recover?

2004-09-09 09:36:26
Subject: Re: Optimizing Exchange backup/recover?
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 09:36:09 -0400
Hi Matt,

Have you tried backing the storage groups up in parallel?
For example, assuming you have four storage groups, you can start
a separate instance of the Data Protection for Exchange
command-line interface to back up each storage group at the same time.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/09/2004
09:19:15 AM: