ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino query

2004-09-29 11:50:33
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino query
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:50:10 -0400
Bill,

I am not exactly sure what you are trying to do here,
but you can run Data Protection for Domino commands
even when the Domino Server is not running.
As long as there are no problems, the ARCHIVELOGS command
will work and it will back up the logs that are ready.
Again, if there are no internal problems or corruptions,
the Domino Server will restart.

Thanks,

Del