ADSM-L

How to count the impact of TDP-clients on the database

2004-09-29 09:59:27
Subject: How to count the impact of TDP-clients on the database
From: Mike Hagery <mhagery AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:30:59 +0000
Hello,

AIX-server 5.2, and TSM-server 5.1.7.3. A lot of TDP for Oracle clients.

I'm wondering what the impact is on the TSM-database for TDP_for_Oracle
clients. In the actlog we only see start/stop messages, and the restores and
back-ups are done within the TDP-interface.

I was wondering if it is possible and how I have to count the total amount
of entries or size of the database that is given to the TDP-clients.

Thanks,

Mike