ADSM-L

Re: DP for Lotus Domino on AIX 5.2

2004-09-28 12:18:48
Subject: Re: DP for Lotus Domino on AIX 5.2
From: Eduardo Esteban <eesteban AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:18:48 -0700
There is no 64-bit Data Protection for Lotus Domino. You can run the
32-bit Data Protection for Lotus Domino on a AIX 5.2 machine running
in the 64-bit mode.

Eduardo

"Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
09/27/2004 08:42 AM
Please respond to
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
DP for Lotus Domino on AIX 5.2

Hi *SM-ers!
I cannot find a 64-bit Data Protection for Lotus Domino on AIX client,
does
that mean that the DP for Lotus Domino client can only be used on a AIX
5.2
machine which is running in the 32-bit mode?
Thank you very much for your reply!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain
confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only. If
you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or
any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other
action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and
may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message.
employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission
of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in
receipt.