ADSM-L

Re: schedule of SQL LOG backup

2004-09-21 16:32:58
Subject: Re: schedule of SQL LOG backup
From: Luc Beaudoin <lbeaudoi AT IS.JGH.MCGILL DOT CA>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:32:32 -0400
Hi Mark ...
So with that setup ... worst case ... they will loose 4 hours of work ???

I'm working in a hospital ... so even 1 hours lost of lab result or
patient appointment can be kind of hell

anyway .. if there is no way of putting minutes  ... I will put the
minimum ... 1 hours ...

thanks a lot Mark

Luc

"Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>