ADSM-L

Re: UNIX

2004-09-21 15:53:52
Subject: Re: UNIX
From: James Lepre <JLEPRE AT NECA DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:53:40 -0400
Hello *smers

I am having a problem with backing up a certain file structure in AIX
5.2.  The file structure is about seven layers deep and in the last
directory layer are a set of 10 files that the schedule skips every
night.  I checked there are no excludes, I tried to put in includes
without anything working.  If I try to backup them up manually, the
results are that TSM inspects the files but does not back them up.  Any
ideas would greatly be appreciated, and Thank you in advance

Thank you

James